Friday 7 October 2016

Rocky (now Ronnie)'s Happy Ending

We've just received the following update from Rocky's new mummy, he has also has a new name, Ronnie! He definitely got the happy ending, that he truly deserved.

'Just a short update. All is well and you were right when you said he would find his feet quickly. Ronnie is an absolutely joy. Sleeping in the sun at the moment beside me at the laptop, stretched out all over my paperwork! Libby and Mike popped over yesterday to welcome him as you can see. He is eating well, no problems with the litter tray, sleeping well - on my bed I am ashamed to say! I held him tightly while we had a short once around the garden this morning although I have the feeling that he may be more of a house cat, interested but not greatly impressed with the outside. I popped up the road this morning to the market, and had a lovely welcome on my return, he loves his 'nose bumps'. I've never known such an affectionate pussy cat. So thank you Annie for bringing Ronnie into my life.
Most Sincerely, Sue'





No comments:

Post a Comment